Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Shameless Plug

Hello Everyone,

It's certainly been forever since I posted anything to The Black Librarian. I apologize, my new job as completely monopolized my time.  

Oh, you haven't heard?

LaMonica is now gainfully employed!

 In June, I accepted a full-time position at the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh Downtown and Business as a Reference and Programming Librarian. My job is super exciting and I'm learning all sorts of awesome and challenging things! This journey is incredible and I'm so grateful I get to experience it.

Over the last couple of months, I have been emerged in program designing and I wanted to plug our December library programs! To view previous months programs, you can check out my professional portfolio at Wiggins Portfolio .

Under Public Librarianship, you'll find the programming experience tab which has links to all our program flyers that I've done during my hiatus from The Black Librarian.

Now that things are starting to return to normal, I hopefully will continue where I left off. I've got some interesting takes of public librarianship that I'd love to discuss with you all.

Until then, check out our December programs.

And as always, “educate, communicate, and collaborate your way to a better tomorrow”
-Black Librarian

No comments: